* Sentence > A group of words that makes a complete sense. more >
* Subject > The do-er of an action. more >
* Verbs > The action done by a subject. more >
* Concord > The agreement between subject and verb. more >
* Objects > The answer of the questions whom? or what? and to whom? or to what? more >
* Auxiliary Verbs > Helping verbs . more >
* Tense > The time of an action. more >
* Voices > The way of giving importance to subject or object in a sentence. more >
* Reported speech > Reporting an early told speech. more >
* Question tags > Reassuring or confirming a told statement. more >
* Degrees of Comparison > Comparing the same quality of nouns. more >
* Clause > A part of a sentence having a subject and a finite verb. more >
A helping hand for those who want to be masters in English,
Set mainly for students, job aspirants… and also for teachers…….!!
The freshness of this site surely rests on the simple and innovative way of explaining things, especially Grammar, rather than making students confused with its indigestible conventional rules and definitions
So those who follow and understand grammar with the so-called rules may become critics while going through it……..
But, sorry for them, our motto is to make the students proficient in English…
by stepping down into their level and lifting them up with our innovative teaching style……..!!
So dear students……..!
Get whatever you want to know in English by searching and clicking the latest posts and the pages……!!
And post your valuable comments….!!